The 20th CITA General AssemblyDaniele D'Onofrio
Yesterday, 01 June 2021, the new CITA strategy “Road 2030” and the new CITA Articles of Incorporation have been officially voted during our 20th General Assembly. CITA would like to thank all its Members around the world for their trust and support!
The CITA BP and the CITA Secretariat believe that with adopted the new strategy, we will all make CITA faster, more effective and more professional: CITA and its members can now meet the future challenges.
The composition of the CITA Bureau Permanent is:
- GERHARD MÜLLER / Cita President
- EVA MORGER / CITA Vice President – Secretary General
- LOTHAR GEILEN / CITA Vice President – Treasurer
- PASCAL BUEKENHOUDT / CITA Vice President – Technical Affairs
- HENK BUSSINK
- CHRISTOPH NOLTE
- FEROSE OATEN
- AITOR RETES
- JORGE SORIANO
Mr. ANTONIO MULTARI is now the Corporate Member representative in CITA BP
Has been also officialized the rotation in:
- CITA RAG Asia/Australasia – now leaded by Mr. DANG VIET HA
- CITA RAG North America – now leaded by Mr. PETER VILLARI
CITA thank Mr. Darrin Greene and Mr. Yongdal Kim for the valuable work done.
All GA documents, included the approved budget, are available in the CITA website / member area.