CITA General Questionnaire 2020/21Daniele D'Onofrio
The CITA General Questionnaire 2020/21 is a survey covering the most relevant topics for Periodic Technical Inspection. Once collected and consolidated, these data provide an overview of the PTI system in the participating countries. The available data are presented in the form of a country card containing the information received for each country.
CITA General Questionnaire in figures :
- 63 questions covering a wide range of relevant topics for PTI
- 57 contacts representing CITA members have received the questionnaire
- 6 months for content preparation and validation
- 12 months for collecting the answers.
A significant amount of data was required from each respondent, which meant an important effort to answer all the 63 questions. Therefore, without the commitment of CITA members, who participated in the survey, this would not have been possible.
The survey is structured in 3 sections:
- Identification (questions 1-2) Referring to respondent and company identification. This data will be anonymized due to data protection requirements.
- General data (questions 3-15) The questions in this section are referring to the national legislation and regulation, to the company profile and as well to the scope of activity.
- Operational and quality (questions 16-63) Being the most comprehensive section, it refers to several aspects including: quantitative data (number of inspection lines in the country, number of employees, number of vehicles inspected, etc.), qualitative data (rejection rate, reasons for rejections), operational (procedures, productivity, equipment), data management, quality, training, financial and others.
NB for Members: If you want your country included or modify existing information, please get in contact with CITA secretariat (email@example.com).