TÜV Mobility Conference 2020Daniele D'Onofrio
This was the starter point of the second TÜV Mobility Conference, held last 4 and 5 March 2020 at the Cafe Moscow conference center in Berlin.
Delegates from around the world had the chance to discuss possibilities and ways during this constructive meeting, articulated in 3 main topics:
- MULTIMODALITY | Make multimodal transport safe
- ROAD SAFETY | Measures for the new UN Decade for Road Safety
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE | Recipe for the safe and multimodal world of the future?
Between speakers were participating Matthew Baldwin | European coordinator for road safety and sustainable mobility, EU Commission – Jean Todt | FIA President and Special Envoy for Road Safety of the UN Secretary General [via video message] – Soames Jobs | GRSF and World Bank – Gerhard Müller | CITA President and Ferose Oaten | Chairperson CITA’s Regional Advisory Group Africa.
- See here the discussion between Matthew Baldwin the Eu coordinator for road safety and sustainable mobility and Gerhard Müller, CITA President
- More info at tuev-mobility-conference.de