PTI in Georgia and Perspectives in the Caucasus RegionDaniele D'Onofrio
In Georgia, PTI reform started from January 1, 2018, which operates according to European standards (EU 2009 and EU 2014). At the moment there are 1 350 000 registered vehicles, 73 PTI Center and 143 PTI lane.
The conference is important not only for Georgia but also for the Caucasus region. Representatives of state bodies from Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia will participate in conference. Also, local business organizations, Non-governmental Organizations will attend. The conference will represent numerous presentations regarding:
- Development of business opportunities in Caucasus region.
- How to start business in Georgia
- PTI in Georgia
David Meskhishvili – President of Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association
Mob.: 577 798 888 / Email: Dmeskhishvili@gviba.ge
Ani Kurdadze – Lawyer of Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association
Mob: 555 567 887 / Email: Akurdadze@gviba.ge
About the Host
The Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association (total members = 39 PTI centers) has its core business in:
- Offering to its members an electronic base for registration results of inspection;
- Consultations for interested parties in periodic technical inspection of vehicles;
- Elaboration of recommendations for technical regalement, rules and inspection methods in vehicles periodic technical inspection activities.
They have have ambition to create regional transport hub, while transport sector is developing day by day and modern technologies are implemented.