GVIBA: a new CITA Member from GeorgiaDaniele D'Onofrio
Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association unifies organizations which perform periodic technical inspection of vehicles. Main subject of Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association is coordination of its members activities for development and improvement of vehicles periodic technical inspection system in Georgia, which must be achieved by establishing high standards for equipment and personnel involved in this scope.
Georgian Vehicle Inspection Bodies Association’s main activities are:
- Elaboration of general rules for its members;
- Elaboration of system for training of its members personnel ;
- Offering to its members an electronic base for registering results of inspection;
- Elaboration of unified quality system for its members;
- Consultations for interested parties in periodic technical inspection of vehicles;
- Elaboration of recommendations for technical regulations, rules and inspection methods in vehicles periodic technical inspection activities;
- Protection of association members interests.