23rd CITA General Assembly
May 16 @ 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
*This event is reserved for CITA Members.
The 23rd CITA General Assembly marks a pivotal moment in our ongoing commitment to shaping the future of vehicle inspection standards globally.
- Date and Time: 16th May 2024 – Starting at 02:00 PM, followed by a dinner at 07:30 PM
- Venue: SPARKS Event Center – 60 rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
- Agenda: The meeting’s detailed agenda, program, and instructions on how to vote, will be provided in due course. We assure you that a comprehensive set of documents, including keynotes and discussion points, will be shared in advance to ensure a productive and enlightening assembly.
- Hybrid Event: In our efforts to accommodate the diverse needs of our members, this General Assembly is designed as a hybrid event. Members can choose to participate in-person at SPARKS or engage remotely. Remote participants will have full access to the discussions and will be equipped with all necessary instructions to partake effectively in the voting process.
- Dinner Gathering: Post the assembly, we invite you to join us for a dinner. This will be an excellent opportunity for networking, sharing insights, and celebrating our collective efforts in the realm of motor vehicle inspection.
For those who will join remotely:
Only registered members will receive instructions on how to connect at the event. The event-link will be sent a day before the GA starts.
For those who will participate in person:
A light lunch will be served around 12:30pm CET, in case you arrive at Sparks before the GA starts.
- Please REGISTER HERE by Friday, 3 May 2024.