“A UNIQUE OCCASION TO MEET AUTHORITIES AND AUTHORIZED COMPANIES
ACTIVE IN THE FIELD OF VEHICLE COMPLIANCE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD”
HOST CITY: BRUSSELS
The City of Brussels is the largest municipality and historical centre of the Brussels-Capital Region, as well as the capital of Belgium. It is also the administrative centre of the EU, and is thus often dubbed, along with the region, the EU’s capital city.
Founded in 1986, Autoworld is a private museum that highlights the evolution of the automobile through a permanent collection on one hand, and temporary expositions and activities on the other.
- Institutional opening
- The future of vehicle compliance: electric vehicles, micro-mobility, ADAS, cybersecurity, etc.
- Vehicle compliance in low- and middle-income countries
- All prices are mentioned in EUR and do not include VAT or any other taxes unless explicitly stated. Bank transfer costs, if any, are borne by the sender.
- Organisations and companies whose business objective is to promote products and services associated with compulsory inspection of in-service vehicles on a commercial basis and who are not CITA Corporate Members are entitled to participate in the CITA Conference once only; any further participation will require CITA membership.
- Written information about any products, services or companies can only be distributed according to the conditions specified in the Conference Sponsorship program.
- Non-authorised distribution may lead to participants from the offending organisation being excluded from further participation in conference events and to the payment of a CITA Corporate Membership fee.
- The Conference registration fee includes attending the sessions, technical visits if organised, coffee breaks, lunches, and dinner on June 8th. Accompanying persons are required to pay for the dinner on June 8th.
- CITA cannot guarantee any preferences in respect of food but will endeavour to have different food options.
- Any cancellation of any registration should be communicated in writing to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received on or before 25.03.2022 will be eligible for an 80% refund.
- Cancellations after 25.03.2022 but before 22.04.2022 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after 22.04.2022 will not receive a refund.
- A no-show will not be eligible for a refund.
- Fees do not include hotel accommodation, and participants are solely responsible for making their own reservations. CITA has listed some suggestions on the website but is not responsible for any reservations.
- Payment must be completed before the Conference or on receipt of an invoice.
- Bank fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the name of the Conference, the name of the participant, and the CITA invoice number. If payment is made for more than one person or by a company, please make sure all names are clearly indicated.
- Registered participants who are unable to attend the Conference may nominate a substitute participant at no additional cost by notifying the Secretariat in writing. However, we cannot change the invoice or make any other changes.
- The fee for those members registering in the Conference above the maximum number set in the Articles of Incorporation will correspond to those of non-members, see item 13.b.
- The fees for the Conference are:
up to 25.03.2022
|a. Member||EUR 400,00||EUR 500,00|
|b. Non-member||EUR 550,00||EUR 650,00|
|c. Non-member, equipment or service supplier||EUR 1.800,00||EUR 2.200,00|
|d. Dinner June 8th||EUR 110,00||EUR 110,00|
- The language of the Conference is English.
- Disclaimer: CITA or the host cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be. Should, for any reason of force majeure or outside the organisers’ control (acts of terrorism, health emergency, extreme weather conditions or industrial action) the venue or speakers change, or the event be cancelled, the organisers will not be held responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by registrants. In case of cancellation, CITA will refund the paid fee.
- The above points 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 14 also apply to online participants.
- The fees for the Conference are:
|a) Member||EUR 150,00|
|b) Non-member||EUR 300,00|
|c) Non-member, equipment or service supplier||EUR 900,00|
The fee for those members registering in the Conference above the maximum number set in the Articles of Incorporation will correspond to those of non-members, see item 2.b.
- The registration fee does not include participation in the technical visit, if organized, coffee breaks, lunches and dinner on 8 June. These activities are intended exclusively for on-site participants.
- CITA will provide the link to follow the conference remotely once the fee has been paid. The deadline for receiving the fee is Friday, 3 June 2022.
- The link to follow the conference remotely is unique for each registered participant. This link cannot be shared with third parties.
- Non-authorised sharing may lead to participants from the offending organisation being excluded from the conference, and to the payment of a CITA Corporate Membership fee.
- Disclaimer: CITA or the host cannot be held responsible for any malfunction of participants’ devices while the streaming of the conference, including internet connection, whatever the cause may be. In case of cancellation, CITA will refund the registration fee paid.