- This event has passed.
CITA RAG AA | 13th meeting
November 20 - November 21
The 13th CITA RAG AA meeting will be held the 20 – 21 November 2019, at the HILTON SHENZHEN SHEKOU NANHAI – 1177 Wanghai RD, Nanshan district, SHENZHEN, 518067, CHINA – and hosted by COSBER.
With the theme of “Improving PTI Compliance Through Technical Innovation”, it will be an excellent opportunity for CITA members in the region to share their experiences and knowledge, and to define new scenarios for the future of the vehicle inspection and whole life vehicle compliance.
- 19 November 2019: Check-in & Registration
- 20 November 2019: Full day meeting in the hotel grand meeting room (9h00-20h00 – including lunch, coffee break and Gala dinner)
- 21 November 2019: Technical visit (9h00-17h00 – including lunch)
If you wish participate to the meeting, please sent a confirmation email both to Mr. George Wang email@example.com and CITA SECRETARIAT firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 OCTOBER 2019.
- VENUE: HILTON SHENZHEN SHEKOU NANHAI – 1177 Wanghai RD, Nanshan district, SHENZHEN, 518067, CHINA –> RESERVE YOUR ROOM HERE (SPECIAL RATE FOR THE RAG AA- valid only for the 2 days of the meeting)
- OPTION HOTEL: Ranz Hotel Sea World Branch – No. 59 Tai Zi Road, Shekou, Nanshan, 518000 Shenzhen, China
The first destination airport is Hong-Kong Airport, and the 2nd option is Shenzhen Airport.
From Hong-Kong airport, the ferry to Shekou Ferry Port is the best way (by taxi it takes only about 10~15 minutes from Shekou Ferry Port to the two recommended hotel).
From Shenzhen airport, there are two options:
- By taxi directly, it will take at least 40 minutes and it will cost around 100 rmb;
- Take Line 11 metro to Houhai Station, and transfer to Line 2 to Shekou Port Station, then take the taxi or walk to the hotel (the distance from metro station to the Hilton hotel is about 1 km).
For the more information or support, feel free to contact COSBER at email@example.com